Fixed Rate CDs
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) offer competitively high interest rates on a fixed-dollar investment with interest compounded quarterly.
- Minimum deposits may vary from $500 to $5,000
- Terms available from 7 days to 60 months
- Interest will be paid quarterly and added to your CD or deposited to your account at Platte Valley State Bank or another institution
- Automatic CD renewal (unless you notify us by phone or in writing up to 10 days after the maturity date)
- Option to withdraw all funds in your CD at maturity (You will be notified of maturity; a penalty may be assessed for early withdrawal)
- Easy online account access
VARIABLE RATE CDS
From time to time we offer a variable rate CD. Currently our Perfect Account offers a variable rate and flexible access.
The Perfect Account
- 25 month term with $5,000 minimum
- Additional deposits can be made at anytime
- One withdrawal per calendar month (must be at least thirty days after last deposit or withdrawal)
- Variable interest rate, customer may initiate a rate change once every 12 months